Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Evaluation Question 4

How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?

The technologies used throughout the project allowed us to explore more creative ideas and enhanced our construction, research and presentation skills.


Evaluation Question 4 Part Two from Jamie WGSB on Vimeo.

Throughout the evaluation stages, I used similar tools to create the voice over videos and the video clips for the questions. Final cut was used so that I could make quick and easy videos by dragging in images to accompany my voice, which I had recorded using the microphone on the laptop at home. At some stages I used split screens of my final cut and images, or the final cut and the rough cut to show the similarities or changes between the tasks. I did this using the image and wireframe option in Final Cut, which allowed me to resize the videos so they fitted next to each other to create a professional split screen. 

I also used a Go Animate animation to accompany my work as this was a new and interesting way of presenting the script I had already made, and using Photoshop I was able to create collages of photos. this meant I did not have to individually upload each image I wanted to use to illustrate my questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment